DIRECTIONS TO MONTICELLO MOTOR CLUB
67 Cantrell Road
Monticello, NY 12701
When driving to MMC by car or towing a large trailer, follow your GPS/Internet directions to Route 17 (heading East or West) and then continue with the directions below:
1. Rt. 17 to exit 105A (Route 42 South towards Monticello). Drive 1 mile to the end.
2. Right on Broadway/42 South. Immediately get in the left-hand lane and drive 1,000 feet.
3. After 1,000 feet, make your first left onto St. John Street and drive for 2.7 miles. (St. John Street becomes Cold Spring Road.)
4. After 2.7 miles, you’ll see a small house on your right with the sign “Playhouse Manor”. Turn right onto Cantrell Road.
5. Continue exactly .9 miles on Cantrell Road. After a sharp up/downhill, slow down as the MMC entrance on your right will come up fast, directly across from Rupp Road.
6. Drive through the large MMC metal gates to the Gatehouse. Members should stay in the right lane, enter their private code, and continue to the clubhouse. ALL GUESTS OR MEMBERS WITH GUESTS MUST STOP IN THE CENTER AISLE OF THE GATEHOUSE TO SIGN IN. LARGE TRAILERS OR TOTTERHOMES MUST STAY TO THE RIGHT AND STOP AT THE GATE TO SIGN IN.
For the safety and respect of our neighbors, please follow posted speed limits when driving to MMC and especially when on back roads close to the track. Many families and young children walk along local roads close to MMC, especially on Saturdays.
Rules and Regulations
Monticello Motor Club Rules & Regulations
Monticello Motor Club (“MMC”) is a private country club for members and invited guests. To maintain a high-standards environment that safely delivers exciting motorsport activities, we ask that all MMC guests strictly adhere to all Club Rules and Regulations. Violations of any rule or regulation, determined at the sole discretion of MMC Management, may result in the guest’s immediate expulsion from the club.
- Code of Conduct:
- No foul, abusive, obscene, disrespectful, or excessive language, gestures, or behavior.
- No obscene or indecent clothing.
- Please be a good neighbor! When traveling to or from MMC, please adhere to local speed limits. Local highways and streets are heavily patrolled. MMC has and will continue to deny access to guests who speed en route to our club.
- Guests are expected to conduct themselves with their safety and the safety of others in mind. MMC reserves the right to remove guests from MMC property if their behavior or actions are thought to be unsafe, without refund.
- Hours of Operation:
- Armed security is generally staffed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Our gate is generally open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., unless other advance arrangements are made.
- Our clubhouse is generally open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., unless other advance arrangements are made.
- Track cars (any vehicle used for driving on the racetrack) may only be started between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday. No track cars should ever be heard on- or off-track around the facilities outside of these hours.
- Trailer drop offs, vehicle and equipment deliveries, and any other pre-event arrivals are allowed by appointment only. You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment prior to your arrival. Availability is based on track activities and should be planned as far in advance as possible. MMC reserves the right to refuse any unscheduled delivery.
- AGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Since MMC is a private country club and not designed for public events or spectators, we do not recommend bringing children unless they are scheduled in advance to participate in driving activities. MMC starts children as young as 6 in karts and teens as young as 13 in racecars, and these activities must be scheduled in advance.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or his/her adult designee. Unless both legal guardians are present with the minor, minor waivers must be signed in advance by both legal guardians.
- Children must remain under the direct supervision of their guardian(s) at all times.
- To be granted access to our private facility, all guests must have an appointment and be registered with MMC in advance of arrival. Registering includes, but is not limited to, signing of waiver(s) and providing names, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone numbers, and images of drivers’ licenses. MMC reserves the right to deny access to any individual at its sole discretion.
- MMC is not a spectator facility. All guests on site must be participants in the day’s activities.
- Our schedule fluctuates based on season and member activities. Entry to MMC is by appointment only. To schedule your appointment, please contact us at email@example.com. Please do not show up unannounced, as entry to the facility may not be granted.
- MMC must be notified in advance of all guests who will not arrive through our front gate. All arrivals via helicopter or plane must be scheduled and pre-approved by MMC Management. To plan an arrival via helicopter or plane, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TRACK OPERATIONS:
- Cars are not allowed on track without authorization by Track Control and/or Track Director.
- MMC self-enforces sound limits of 103dB. MMC will exclude any car from engaging in any activities at MMC if it exceeds 103dB (measured at approximately 50 feet.)
- Guests who have consumed alcohol are not allowed to participate in on-track activities.
- SITE OPERATIONS:
- All guests must obey posted speed limits of 25 MPH on all surface and access roads.
- No guest shall operate any off-road or pit vehicle without prior authorization from MMC Management.
- Camping is not allowed without prior, written authorization from MMC Management.
- MMC does not allow staking into paved surfaces. All other staking must be pre-approved by the Site Director.
- Do not jack cars, trucks, or other equipment on paved areas without the use of metal or wood under the jack and/or jack stands.
- Do not fuel on paved areas. Fueling is allowed at the fuel pumps or on open cement surfaces. Any fuel spilled must be cleaned up immediately.
- No glass bottles or other glass receptacles are allowed in pit areas.
- Fires are not allowed.
- Guests shall maintain a safe distance from guide rails, the paved surface of the track and runoff areas.
- PRIVACY POLICIES:
- Photos or video taken while on MMC property is limited to participants’ own activities and may not include or in any way identify any other person at the club or their property.
- All guests, by entering MMC property, grant permission to MMC to utilize their image, likeness, actions and/or statements in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation.
- OTHER RULES OR REGULATIONS:
- MMC IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY. There is no smoking allowed on MMC property.
- No Pets. Sorry, but leash or no leash, please leave your pets at home.
- No firearms or fireworks allowed on MMC property.
- No commerce, including but not limited to, advertising or selling any product or service without the prior, written permission of MMC.
- Trash should only be disposed of in appropriate trash receptacles or taken by the guest offsite.
- Guests are responsible for any and all damage they cause to MMC property and will be invoiced by MMC accordingly.
- MMC is an exclusive member’s only country club. To maintain exclusivity guests may not visit MMC more than twice in any calendar year or five times within a consecutive 5 year time span. Exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of the MMC President.
Effective Date: March 1, 2011
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Internet website (the “Site”) of Monticello Motor Club (“MMC”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. MMC reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this website.Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content without first obtaining written permission from MMC.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR ANY USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MMC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND SECURITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY OF USE OR INFORMATION. MMC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, ANY CORRECTIVE EFFORTS FOR ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS ON OR IN THE SITE, THE ABSENCE OF ANY VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENTS ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
Goods or services neither manufactured nor rendered by MMC are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer or provider of those goods or services. MMC disclaims all warranties and responsibility for those goods and services. The Site may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than MMC. Those links are provided for your convenience only; we disclaim all warranties and responsibility for those websites, and for the accuracy, availability, or completeness of any content found on those websites. The Site does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. We make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including without limitation credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against MMC or any MMC parent, subsidiaries, limited liability or affiliate companies with respect to such sites and third-party content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MMC OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SPONSORS, OR PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE, THE CONTENTS, ANY LINKED SITES, OR ANY USE THEREOF. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW AND WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF MMC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
To the extent applicable at the MMC Site, in order to become a member at the Site, you may be required to register for a Site account (“Account”). If you choose to register for an Account, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form; and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete as permitted through the functionality of the Site. You acknowledge and agree that MMC will have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate registration information, including, without limitation, your failure to receive important information and updates about the Site. If MMC has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you provided on the registration form or otherwise is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, MMC may suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof) by you.
MMC makes no representation that the Site or the Contents are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. If you use the Site or Contents from a location other than the United States, you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws, including without limitation any import and export regulations.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
We are pleased to hear from our visitors and welcome your comments regarding our products and services. Unfortunately, however, our company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative or original ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. We hope you will understand that the intent of this policy is to avoid the possibility of misunderstandings when projects developed by our professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited materials such as ideas, artwork or photos. While we do value your feedback on our services and products, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and products, and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials (unless specifically requested by us).If, at our request, you send certain submissions (such as postings to chat boards, or contest entries) or, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, MMC property. No Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on MMC’ part and MMC shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, MMC shall exclusively own all now-known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.By posting or submitting content to this site, you (1) grant MMC and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, Mdistribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and (2) warrant and represent that public posting and use of that content by MMC will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. The Site may offer opportunities for users to submit and post their own user content (collectively, “User Materials”) in connection with various Site features, including posting to blogs, communicating with other Site users and posting comments to discussion forums (each, a “Community Feature”). The selection of available Community Features may change from time to time in the sole discretion of MMC.
By submitting, transmitting, posting, uploading, modifying or otherwise providing any User Material in connection with The Site, whether solicited or unsolicited, you are granting MMC a royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, worldwide license to publish, transmit, perform, display, create derivative works from and otherwise use such User Material for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes, in any media, now or hereafter known. No credit, approval or compensation is due to you for any such use of User Materials you may submit. MMC also has the right, but not the obligation, to use your username (and real name, image, likeness or other identifying information, if provided in connection with User Materials), city and state in connection with broadcast, print, online or other use or publication of your User Materials. All User Materials become the unrestricted licensed property of MMC. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control any and all rights in and to the User Materials and that public posting and use of the User Materials by MMC will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party in any manner.
MMC may at its own discretion monitor and prescreen User Materials, and while MMC and its designees reserve the right, but not the obligation, in their sole discretion to refuse, move, edit or delete any User Materials without prior notice, in whole or in part, that is deemed to violate these Terms or is otherwise objectionable, you agree to be responsible for, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Materials, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such User Materials.
In your use of any Community Feature, you agree, without limitation, not to upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish in any form any User Material that is: · libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening or an invasion of privacy; an infringement of the intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity; · illegal in any way or advocates illegal activity; · an advertisement or solicitation of funds, goods or services; · a message posted by a user impersonating another; · personal information, such as messages which identify telephone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers or addresses; or · could be considered bulk unsolicited communications.
You acknowledge that MMC is not responsible for any User Material posted in any Community Feature or otherwise available at or through The Site, including, without limitation, comments made by a Friend about prospective purchases. MMC is merely providing access to such Community Features and User Materials as a service to you to be used in accordance with these Terms. You may only use the Community Features in a personal, noncommercial manner. With respect to any User Materials posted by other users, you acknowledge and agree that such users are solely responsible for the User Materials they post, including, without limitation, the reliability, accuracy and truthfulness of any such User Materials. MMC has no control over whether such User Materials are of a nature that you might find offensive, distasteful or otherwise unacceptable and, accordingly, MMC expressly disclaims any responsibility for User Materials. Just as when you view content in any other setting, you should exercise appropriate discretion, good judgment and caution in using User Materials in any Community Feature and in taking any actions based upon such User Materials. Accordingly, you will bear all risks associated with any User Materials that you access or use.
MMC reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit and/or remove any User Materials deemed inconsistent with these Terms or our policies. MMC also reserves the right to terminate your Account if you violate any of these Terms or our policies, as determined in our sole discretion.
If you are aware of any User Material on The Site which violates these Terms, please contact us by using the email support function at the Website. Please provide as much detail as possible, including a copy of the underlying material, the location where MMC may find it, and the reason such User Material should be removed. Please note that filing a complaint will not guarantee its removal, MMC will only remove User Materials if MMC believes the measure is necessary, in our sole discretion. To the extent any notice is based on an alleged copyright violation, please follow the instructions set forth in the section below entitled “Copyright Infringement Claims.” Although MMC may attempt to monitor User Materials, in no event does MMC assume any particular obligation to do so or any liability for failing to either monitor any Community Feature or remove specific User Materials.
MMC respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard MMC has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for notification and removal of content that allegedly infringes the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied at the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MMC Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512: ·
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; · Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site; · Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; · Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; · A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and · A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding the Site can be reached by email to email@example.com Please note that under the same law any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery of the product to the carrier.
SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
MMC may, in its sole discretion, terminate, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any or all aspects of the Site, temporarily or permanently, including the availability of any features of the Site or access to any parts of the Site, at any time with or without notice to you. You agree that MMC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You may terminate your use of the Site at any time. MMC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access and license to all or part of the Site at any time with or without notice.
Copyright © 2011-2014 Monticello Motor Club