Monticello Motor Club Rules & Regulations
Monticello Motor Club (“MMC”) is a private country club for members and invited guests. To maintain a high-standards environment that safely delivers exciting motorsport activities, we ask that all MMC guests strictly adhere to all Club Rules and Regulations. Violations of any rule or regulation, determined at the sole discretion of MMC Management, may result in the guest’s immediate expulsion from the club.
Code of Conduct:
- No foul, abusive, obscene, disrespectful, or excessive language, gestures, or behavior.
- No obscene or indecent clothing.
- Please be a good neighbor! When traveling to or from MMC, please adhere to local speed limits. Local highways and streets are heavily patrolled. MMC has and will continue to deny access to guests who speed en route to our club.
- Guests are expected to conduct themselves with their safety and the safety of others in mind. MMC reserves the right to remove guests from MMC property if their behavior or actions are thought to be unsafe, without refund.
Hours of Operation:
- Armed security is generally staffed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Our gate is generally open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., unless other advance arrangements are made.
- Our clubhouse is generally open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., unless other advance arrangements are made.
- Track cars (any vehicle used for driving on the racetrack) may only be started between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday. No track cars should ever be heard on- or off-track around the facilities outside of these hours.
- Trailer drop offs, vehicle and equipment deliveries, and any other pre-event arrivals are allowed by appointment only. You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment prior to your arrival. Availability is based on track activities and should be planned as far in advance as possible. MMC reserves the right to refuse any unscheduled delivery.
- Since MMC is a private country club and not designed for public events or spectators, we do not recommend bringing children unless they are scheduled in advance to participate in driving activities. MMC starts children as young as 6 in karts and teens as young as 13 in racecars, and these activities must be scheduled in advance.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or his/her adult designee. Unless both legal guardians are present with the minor, minor waivers must be signed in advance by both legal guardians.
- Children must remain under the direct supervision of their guardian(s) at all times.
- To be granted access to our private facility, all guests must have an appointment and be registered with MMC in advance of arrival. Registering includes, but is not limited to, signing of waiver(s) and providing names, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone numbers, and images of drivers’ licenses. MMC reserves the right to deny access to any individual at its sole discretion.
- MMC is not a spectator facility. All guests on site must be participants in the day’s activities.
- Our schedule fluctuates based on season and member activities. Entry to MMC is by appointment only. To schedule your appointment, please contact us at email@example.com. Please do not show up unannounced, as entry to the facility may not be granted.
- MMC must be notified in advance of all guests who will not arrive through our front gate. All arrivals via helicopter must be scheduled and pre-approved by MMC Management. To plan an arrival via helicopter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cars are not allowed on track without authorization by Track Control and/or Track Director.
- MMC self-enforces sound limits of 103dB. MMC will exclude any car from engaging in any activities at MMC if it exceeds 103dB (measured at approximately 50 feet.)
- Guests who have consumed alcohol are not allowed to participate in on-track activities.
- All guests must obey posted speed limits of 25 MPH on all surface and access roads.
- No guest shall operate any off-road or pit vehicle without prior authorization from MMC Management.
- Camping is not allowed without prior, written authorization from MMC Management.
- MMC does not allow staking into paved surfaces. All other staking must be pre-approved by the Site Director.
- Do not jack cars, trucks, or other equipment on paved areas without the use of metal or wood under the jack and/or jack stands.
- Do not fuel on paved areas. Fueling is allowed at the fuel pumps or on open cement surfaces. Any fuel spilled must be cleaned up immediately.
- No glass bottles or other glass receptacles are allowed in pit areas.
- Fires are not allowed.
- Guests shall maintain a safe distance from guide rails, the paved surface of the track and runoff areas.
- Photos or video taken while on MMC property is limited to participants’ own activities and may not include or in any way identify any other person at the club or their property.
- All guests, by entering MMC property, grant permission to MMC to utilize their image, likeness, actions and/or statements in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation.
Other Rules or Regulations:
- MMC IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY. There is no smoking allowed on MMC property.
- No Pets. Sorry, but leash or no leash, please leave your pets at home.
- No firearms or fireworks allowed on MMC property.
- No commerce, including but not limited to, advertising or selling any product or service without the prior, written permission of MMC.
- Trash should only be disposed of in appropriate trash receptacles or taken by the guest offsite.
- Guests are responsible for any and all damage they cause to MMC property and will be invoiced by MMC accordingly.
- MMC is an exclusive member’s only country club. To maintain exclusivity guests may not visit MMC more than twice in any calendar year or five times within a consecutive 5 year time span. Exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of the MMC President.