1967 Corvette Coupe
1967 Corvette coupe big block, factory side pipe car, with NCRS verified tank sticker
Red exterior with white stripe on hood, and white/black interior
Fully restored. Nothing left to do on this car! The restoration is a complete frame-off, and done according to the NCRS judging manual.
- Power steering
- Manual brakes
- Side exhaust
- Manual transmission with vintage Hurst shifter
- Hydraulic lifters.
Paint is single stage red, similar to factory. Used top quality American made parts anywhere possible, such as wheel bearing, brake rotors, etc. Parts that are supposed to be bare metal, such as rear and driveshafts, are coated with Exoarmour, an invisible clear coat, so no surface rust. Restoration completed a year ago. Whenever possible, restorer used original parts that came with the car, such as door handles and parking lamps.. These parts, as well as dash pad and more, are original to this car. Engine, transmission, and rear are all stamped with correct VIN
Frame was sandblasted, then painted black. True body-off. Every bushing, nut, bolt, bearing, part replaced. Even replaced the bushings in the steering column to make this car the perfect driver.
- Alternator – 7A10 1100693 37A
- Water pump – B297
- Heads – B1 7
- Block – 3904351 A24 7
- Block stamp – TO222JC
- Trans – stamped with VIN
- Steering box – 5671649
- Starter – 1107365 6L8
- Distributor – 1111247 6G25
- Headlight motors – 2 67
- Horns – 9000488 7B1; 9000487 7B4
The radio is stock original, but wasn’t rebuilt, so it’s not in working order.
Updates which are not factory stock:
- Cam (a little more aggressive than stock 400hp)
- Wilwood calipers
- Two of the four tail lamps replaced with LED for safety. Original parts available.
- Battery and cables are not NCRS correct
- Plastic side pipe protectors behind the rear wheels, to keep the side pipe covers from getting dirty. They are sold through the corvette forum, and work OK.
- Oil filter – converted to spin on
- Radiator re-cored with original tanks
- Trans rebuilt by Rockland standard gear
- Vintage hurst shifter – shifts just so smooth, so much better than the new made-in-china stuff
- fuel filteradded by the tank for safety/reliability
- Coil is made in USA Taylor cable
For more information, please contact Kyle Ehrmann at Kyle@monticellomotorclub.com.