Monticello Motor Club is, once again, open to Members and guests.
The Club is committed to protecting the health of our Members, guests, and staff. Like many others, we will are taking precautionary measures as recommended by the CDC and local governments before, during, and after all of our Members and guest experiences.
- The temperature of all staff, members and guests will be taken prior to entry into the Club.
- All staff, members and guests will be required to wear a mask when unable to maintain a social distance of at least 6′.
- After each use, vehicles are given a steam treatment to kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria in a safe, eco-friendly manner.
- Vehicles will be delivered to our guests fully sanitized with the steering wheel and shifter wrapped in plastic for the driver to remove upon arrival.
- All equipment is laundered and sanitized before each use.
We are fortunate that motorsports is uniquely geared for this health crisis. Unlike other sports, our typical on-track uniforms boast full coverage of nasal passages (balaclavas), protective shields (full-faced helmets), and skin protection (head-to-toe Nomex gear). Without passengers, we self-quarantine whenever we drive on track, while engaging in critical exercise and stress relief – something we all need during this historic time.
Let MMC be an escape where you can enjoy life in a safer, controlled environment. We look forward to welcoming you to the property.