Defender 110 by Himilaya
True to their roots, HIMALAYA Defenders undergo a painstaking nut to bolt restoration with no detail overlooked. These Defenders are fully restored to HIMALAYA standards at their UK facility, just down the road from the birthplace of Land Rover.
Built to stock specifications with modern upgrades, a Defender by HIMALAYA will be fitted with an original fully rebuilt engine and transmission. This unique Defender 110 two door soft-top is fitted with the very proven 200Tdi engine. Everything on these vehicles is either new or fully rebuilt with fit and finish far better than Land Rover ever intended.
Modern upgrades include:
- Larger disc brake package to increase braking performance.
- Fully Dynamated to insulated the vehicle better from road noise and engine heat.
- Custom Exmoor interior
- Modern audio that integrates seamlessly with any smart phone.
- Engine tuning for more modern highway driving.
- Air conditioning
- Billet aluminum door handles and hinges
A Defender by HIMALAYA stays true to the heritage of the vehicle but offers a higher level of performance, comfort and reliability that is expected in a modern vehicle.
Available to be seen in the MMC Collector Car Gallery