When using any Monticello Motor Club logo, follow the requirements described below. By downloading or using any Monticello Motor Club logo, you agree to adhere to our usage guidelines.
Each logo variation is provided for a white or black digital page. The PNG files have a transparent background and should be used on any page with a background color other than white or black. Note: The black and/or white square background is not part of our logo.
Both the primary and karting logos include both the name and graphic illustration, stacked and centered. The logos can be used in the color variations shown below.
Logo minimum height: 60 pixels or 0.5 inch.
If you have any questions about the correct use of logo, file choice, or you would like to request a specific logo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Format: JPG and PNG
Print Format: PDF and EPS
|MMC LOGO OPTIONS|
|VERTICAL for white backgrounds||JPG||PNG||EPS|
|VERTICAL for black backgrounds||JPG||PNG||EPS|
|HORIZONTAL for white backgrounds||JPG||PNG||EPS|
|HORIZONTAL for black backgrounds||JPG||PNG||EPS|
|EMBLEM for black/white backgrounds||JPG||PNG||EPS|
GUIDELINES FOR CONDITIONAL USE OF MONTICELLO MOTOR CLUB’S LOGOS
By using any Monticello Motor Club logo, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The Monticello Motor Club’s logos must be used “as is.” You may not alter the logos in any manner (with exception of size), including proportions, color, or design. The JPG & PNG formats should never be scaled in size beyond the original. The EPS and PDF files may be scaled to any size. You may not animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance. Additional text or design elements may not be added in such a way that it appears to be part of the logo itself.
- You may not combine any Monticello Motor Club logo with other trademarks or text in a manner that creates a likelihood of confusion as to the ownership of the logo, or suggests that Monticello Motor Club endorses or is affiliated with the other trademarks or text. You must maintain reasonable minimum space around the border of the logo at all times.
- You may not use the logo on any form of merchandise.
- Your use of a Monticello Motor Club logo may not directly or indirectly imply Monticello Motor Club’s sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your product or service, unless Monticello Motor Club has specifically granted written approval for such use. If you have not been granted official written approval to use the logo(s), the following disclaimer should be included on all web pages containing the image: [Your site name] is not affiliated with or endorsed by Monticello Motor Club.
- The use must not be harmful or damaging to the value of any of the Monticello Motor Club marks, its brand integrity, reputation or goodwill, such as use in connection with products, services or other content that (a) is obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal (b) advocates or encourages criminal conduct, or (c) may give rise to civil liability.
- Each logo is and shall remain Monticello Motor Club’s intellectual property. Monticello Motor Club does not grant you any right, title or interest in the logo(s) other than the right to display the logo while in compliance with these general guidelines.
- If you use any Monticello Motor Club logo as a hyperlink, you agree to ensure that the hyperlink functions at industry standard speed and with industry standard uptime.
Your misuse of a logo may cause Monticello Motor Club irreparable harm. Monticello Motor Club may pursue injunctive relief without posting a bond or proving actual damages to remedy misuse by you.