The Club receives a large volume of requests for donations and sponsorships annually, and each one is carefully reviewed. To be considered for fulfillment, a request must meet the following criteria:
- All proceeds to be obtained using an MMC donation or sponsorship must benefit a non-profit organization with a registered Federal Tax Identification number.
- The organization filing the request must be the beneficiary of any donation or sponsorship confirmed and fulfilled by MMC.
- Donation or sponsorship requests may only be made via our online form, and must be submitted with a letter of intent on said organization’s letterhead.
- Donation or sponsorship requests must be submitted no later than 60 days prior to the date of an event. Open-ended requests (no event date provided) will be subject to a minimum 60-day consideration period from receipt of request.
- MMC must be included in advertising and promotion done for the event, and be afforded additional visibility during the event. You must include basic promotional plan information, as well as forecasted event attendance, in the notes of your request form.
- MMC will not consider requests from:
- Organizations that do not have an Internal Revenue section 501(c)(3) status.
- Annual or capital campaigns and endowment funds.
- Conferences or seminars.
- Donations for religious or political purposes.
- United Way agencies, except for special initiatives not already funded through local campaigns.
- Private foundations.
Primary consideration will be given to requests made by non-profit organizations hosting events, or providing services, in Sullivan County and the nearby Hudson Valley Region of New York. However, MMC does NOT restrict the requests it accepts.
We appreciate the efforts of charitable organizations like yours, and we take the consideration of every donation request we receive very seriously. Please understand that while we strive to help, we cannot honor every request we receive. To proceed with the donation or sponsorship request process, please use our online form to complete your submission.
Note: We no longer accept requests by phone, fax, e-mail, or mail. All requests must be submitted through this online system for consideration.